one.hundred.forty.three.

journal entry. 

the first day of summer  ---- the super full moon is upon us. i sat on the west coast porch with Ali & Ian. really all you need is a porch & friends.... food and i could be satisfied. all the thoughts in my head are overwhelming. i choose to sleep instead of write or focus on task that require me to.. i can't stop thinking about myself and what the fuck i am trying to do here. the picture is so much bigger, so much more important that me. but instead i am stuck in my mind. my whole entire life lead me up to this... lead me to this. i was created for this, made for this. i could lose everything with what i am doing, but i came into this world with nothing. it is no surprise i should leave with nothing. i have all the love in world. i literally spin a web of peace that will transcend across the world. the time has come to change. i sit and listen to Jimi Hendrix. listening to the minutes pass away. closer & closer to what i am trying to achieve. this is a strange ride. i just need to pray more, focus on keeping my faith strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment