one.hundred.forty.two.

journal entry.

2:20am june 20th

I don't feel like writing for public anymore. only for myself. the silence leaves only a ticking clock. a moment i have been here before. i pause and remember a scene with a journal. Gabriel is really happening to me. i used to have a crush on this "character" from the lion king... he looks like him, but the human version. the discoloration of his skin around his mouth and hands intrigues me. reminds me that he is an animal. the arc angel as Daniel reminded me this evening. yes. i do realize this. what is he doing with me? i talk about him too much. but he takes over my thoughts. captures them and takes his toll of what he wants. he has changed things about me already. i like what his spell is doing. Niya said "i can't take credit for that". she saved it all. he we slept together that first night... it would all be over --
thank goodness we don't even remember our first kiss. drinking does this to me. i only know how to move like an animal and make a mess... that is gone the next morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment