one.hundred.forty.one.


Wednesday. 

I let myself lay in bed for awhile ... The darkness and no need to get moving was a wonderful feeling. Gabriel texted me first thing.. Asking me about what I was doing for the day. I told him I was still in bed, surrounded by my iPhone, iPad and MacBook. The usual for me... I like to sleep with technology. He shared some songs with me and I laid and listened to them. Looked over my schedule and worked on a few things.. Made doctors appointments. I was lucky to be able to get in to my funk while I'm home, that's always a pleasure. But it has been a year and I need to get it done while I'm still on my parents insurance. 
I got up and went straight to the deck to lay out. Day number two on the porch, getting a tan. I sent gabriel a picture of my "my view"... Mostly my tan legs and the coastline. He liked it.. Complimenting my body.. It's such a pleasure to have that attention from him. I wonder why I am so interesting to him.
I spent a lot of time on the deck listening to djs on soundcloud and writing. Then I ate some lunch and got myself ready to bike to the clothing store. It was a nice ride... I'm not sure of biking to redondo in the evening, a lot more traffic. I came up with a creative outfit for the occasion. I absolutely love making up outfits that are weird and unusual. Orange ombré skirt that made it to the music video of andrew McMahon, striped tank I got in NYC and my teal cheetahish sleeveless button up from San Francisco. It was good, I took a photo and posted it on Bella Mia's Instagram. I helped her get dressed and accessoried her with Stella & dot. I did a quick display.. Hoping to maybe make a sale, but no luck. We sat around and drank water.. Had some fruit and a salad, then add wine and a few sales... We had a grilled cheese. The evening was spent talking out Tomas's nonsense and our future goals and plans. I am really falling in love with her.. We are on the same level, she complimented me and said that I was one of the reasons she was getting her passion back. She needs some one on her level, someone to push her harder. I think I can be that person in her life... She just needs an independent female to help her.. Support her, instead of take from her. She is the type that attracts those that just need and take and take. Oh course I talked to her about my infatuation with the idea of Gabriel... "I can take credit for this" she laughed. Then we looked over a journal entry that I wanted her to know about. How to be a ninja? That's all I had to google to get me on the right track... And now I am achieving these dreams. I've achieved almost half already and I only made the list in October. Funny how things like this work... We passed the time until eight and at the last minutes a few clients came in and bought two dresses. This was really exciting...  We closed the store and walked down to Terrance studios which is a new salon right down the street,  and I liked it as soon as we walked in. The patio area was cool.. Terrance was sitting out on the porch having a cig... It was dark. I looked around and could see that this place had great potential... Niya introduced us and before you know it... We were talking about how amazing the Outer Banks is.. He was there a few summers ago. We talked about how beautiful it is and I think he went to the Pit while he was there.. At least that is what it sounded like by the way he described the place. We sat out there and enjoyed the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment