seventy.seven.


the morning slips by me, i sleep right through it… but i can't decide what realm to play in, so i continue sleeping. all the way until noon. i spend time writing… but i learn that the next morning is too long away from the past day… i forget too many details waiting that long, but sometimes its nice to see it from a different perspective. the writing took hours and i am a bit bored and feel undisciplined. i spend some time straightening up, doing laundry…which i find to be very relaxing right now. ali and i make plans to go to the market when she gets off work, then ian wants to go to the grocery store. i make myself some breakfast, coffee and sit on the porch. the wind is crazy today… blowing sand everywhere. i get ready and its already time to go… the market is wild because the wind is so rough… tents and tables blowing around. i pick up my dress from edwin that he altered, what a character, i really like him. then we get our fruits and veggies and of course cake balls! off to vons for grocery shopping. i enjoyed going as a group, always enjoy going with ali. i get a mocha coffee for the shopping experience. she comments on how patient they are with us, honestly they are always patient with me… they must like me a lot. i am very thankful for my room mates. i go home to unpack and get ready for yoga class. i am slightly anxious about the class, its a late night hot class and i just started my "girl" week… its gonna be a tough one. ali feels like she ate too much for this class, but we follow through with our plan anyway. it is so hot in the room and the class is packed, but i am ready for the challenge. the teacher, siri, has an amazing calming voice, one that makes it feel ok… to push yourself even through the heat… she also instills patience and solitude, to pay attention to yourself as you practice. i don't normally sweat this much, but it felt good to get all the toxins out… the thick beads of sweat dripping from my body. i feel exhausted and almost euphoric after the class… i think i am beginning to be happy living here, for just one small second of the day… four hundred and twenty five days left… and i feel like that might not be enough time to get things done. i have so much i need to do… but I'm dragging my feet and stopping myself from excelling forward. i am my own enemy.
i came home and snacked, actually i snacked all night… i couldn't help it, i felt hungry, even though i know that it was just because I'm… 
i got caught up on instagram and found this guy…@basementfox. his photos are unreal, amazing and capture my imagination exactly. that is how i imagine my life… fox fur and victorian furniture in the desert… i had to look at each photo, to see more and more of him, you can see how he has evolved over time. one hundred and fourteen weeks ago he started… i feel good because i was only nine weeks behind him. instagram changed my life. i had to comment and let him know how much his portfolio inspired me… now i follow him, and i hope one day, maybe he will photograph me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment