seventy.two.


this day i wake up.. the other two girls are up and starting to move around. its not too bad to have them here, it helps me get moving, it helps me to wake up. i try and recall my dreams, staying still with my eyes closed long enough to remember… seeing him (harry harrison) running around in my dreams. i remember seeing him in all black, it was hard to be with him, i think i was chasing him around as usual. 
i get ready quickly for work, biking fast. i manage to get there on time, exactly on time actually. i was immeateidy booked a client which i was very excited about… i spent some time chatting with londen, establishing that i have done a good job so far with what i have going on. i read an acticle last night about where successful people were at age twenty.five, seems to me that i am right on track. with just a little more time… and a few more months here, i just have to met more people, i will be exactly where i am supposed to be. skyler is late, i assume that she is not showing up.. then she graces my presence. i convince her that she needs a make.over. i change her color and style her hair for the "show" that she is putting on tonight in downtown long beach, come to find out… third time is a charm. we hit it off immeadley.. she is interested in my "story". so i tell her. all the signs point to exactly where i am today. i tell her the story.. show her "his" video… she is instantly in LOVe. aren't we all. I'm so glad that i can talk about him today. something about these boys… something about this "band" just does it for me. its like my passion.. which i have found in music… is just what i need to talk about today. god sends angels to keep you going. she was an angel/demon sent from heaven to entertain my dreams… to entertain my bargains.. and in turn… i hope i showed her that faith is real. once you are left alone in such a foreign land, you begin to see… you begin to realize what is real and what is false. all the means of what i need, i am given. i needed that extra bit. she invited me to her show.. I'm used to knowing the band. i think i'll go to this. 
i got off work early, which was excatly what i needed, to get out of that building and move on. i quickly biked home, then met them at a coffee shop downtown. we spent some time shopping, of course i was the one buying, as usual. i found the exact shoes that i was manifesting… my "pumped up kicks", so very excited. then to the birdcage coffee shop for some to the most insance coffee ever. it was so good.. and the garden spot was amazing. we spent much time taking pictures and enjoying our time here. we ate dinner at the latin restaurant on first, aleigro… then to shopping more at elev8. i was so excited to meet patrick.. i think we might have a connection…the possibilities are endless when i am allowed to be out and about. during this time austin texted me about the music happening tonight. it made me smile and be happy to hear from him, it is just nice to think about the fact that he thinks of me… this is going to be good. i let him know that we are going out downtown.. and he is staying in because he is going to coachella… I'm only slightly envious.. i don't want to just be a person in crowd.. i know that perhaps, if i work hard enough in imagining it.. i will be there with him, next year… this time… while he is performing. that is my actual goal. to be "with the band". we go home and get ready, change into our new outfits and sarah meets us here. we walk downtown… the venue is really cool. its called the basement and is hidden underground. the lounge atmosphere is perfect.. i text skyler, she will be here shortly. london also joins us, which makes me feel very special that he is spending time with us.. girls. it is a lot of fun, but i expected more. i needed it to be more, i can see myself doing this same thing… but better. i always need better. i try and picture it in my mind, they say it only takes a minute and a half to envision your future.. to make it happen. i see the critters playing here, selling out a show.. making a big scene. I'm just glad to be out. I'm glad that i don't chase people. i make them come to me. i don't chase her down, she comes to say hey to me… and takes a stunning picture, that i will probably never see… very "kate moss". i guess you could say… there is something about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment