one.hundred.thirty.five.


Days later. I've stopped writing. I have been dragging my feet, only half ass the whole thing. I'm bored I suppose.. But I need to pay attention.
It's nice to wake up and go to the clothing store. I don't remember my outfit, nor was it one to remember anyway. I cleaned up and talked with niya, we decided that the night before was fun but we were both very tired. I think back to all my nonsense and regret only a few seconds. She brings me my coffee and ice cream, this I look forward to on the days she works at the coffee shop. 
The day is slow and I only make one sale, I spend time rearranging and taking photos of the inventory. I also write just a bit. I don't really want to go to the salon for the afternoon, but I do become restless just being trapped in the store. 
I was expecting a color client later in the event, but she ended up a canceling at the last minute. This is frustrating and leaves me just sitting and waiting for nothing...I don't make any money. The bike ride home was nice, I made a light dinner, soup and kale.. And then I fall asleep before accomplishing anything of value. This is a habit I am forming. Too much sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment