seven.


i was awakened suddenly by the plumber. i wasn't sure what was happening and of course i was only in an oversized cut up beatles tee, I'm sure he saw my breast. good morning . i don't really recall my dreams, but i tossed and turned quite a lot in my sleep. my day off turned into a day that i worked a little. i was eager to see the client, as she was a request from will in hollywood. carlyn bruchell is from cananda, she is here only for a few weeks for auditions. she is currently on a canandian show called "bomb girls". its about women working in bomb factories during the first world war. it was a pleasure to meet her; colored her hair a natural level seven. she said "it looks like i never even colored my hair!" that is the secret to good color. i forgot my scissors at home and luckily i remembered i had a spare in my bag, wow that was lucky. or smart, I'm not sure anymore. i managed to slice my finger, which i haven't done in awhile.

yesterday i was a bit off, that cold weary weather wasn't helping. i fell up the stairs at work in front of a client, fell off my bike (while moving) and really hurt my knee, then i fell going up the stairs of my place. those stairs are dangerous and it is a wonder that i ddnn't get more hurt. my quick reflexes saved me, i am glad i train for this kinda stuff. the rest of the day was nice, i walked to ali's and we walked crazy crying syd to the market. i like trying the fruit and jams and actually seeing where it all comes from. 

i saw his clothes from the other side of the market, he was tucked away in a corner near the glass and music. the picture caught my eye, a bohemian girl with big hat in a field. perfect. the man then started to show me more pictures, one of which i love… i just cut it out and glued it to my dream board. its a girl in a suit standing in the street of what i assume to be italy for france. she looks strong and lean. she looks feminine yet in control. her hands are in her pockets and she has an emotionless face. it says she is calm. we ventured into his tent and found all kinds of creations. he makes clothes from random things… i liked the wool cape with an old leather jacket collar, i loved the faux fur shawl and then the leather cocktail dress. i like his character and his words. he asked if we were fashion students… hairstylist are similar. actually we are fashion, that is our art. i wanted to just play dress up with him and take pictures. why can't it just be so simple!

our adventure continued home and ali cooked an amazing meal. i sat on the couch and read a travel magazine. its like things just come to me. now i have a bit more serenity and focus. i am starting to belong here. I'm starting to have friends… to get a routine. i am very busy. i have a lot to accomplish in just this year. the evening was great, ian came home from work and we got high, then i walked home… for a Skype date with Beck. i forget how useful this technology is, i hardly utilize it properly. but it is nice to see her face, to talk to her about life. she is a someone special..but i can't help but feel so disconnected over here, and with her because i don't know what she is going through. what must her life be like? i wonder. but i love having her in mine…then to spend time with ian and daniel. madmen made me think about happiness and relationships, and the shape of my shoulders from my once heavy boobs. when i see busty women i miss them. i would fit right in here, but its okay. it is so much better for my body that they are gone. i was so tired and over it that i fell asleep with my make up on… woke up at 4am to wash my face. i heard everyone busy around, they get up so early here. these boys i live with have things to do. i like their energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment