twenty.four.


this day was a blessing. everything fell into place so well that i can't even fathom my life. but it is funny that way, its like it has been like this all along. i am so very excited for the future, but i am so ready. my life is a bizarre chain of events that doesn't have much random action, i think that every single event and moment is perfectly placed. i rode my bike quickly to work and i was early. just ten minutes, but i love that i have to leave at the same time that i used to leave at home.. just pushing it at 9:37. it was quiet, the new manager girl was there and her energy is chaotic, like something is array. so i try and stay out of everyones way, recovering from my terrible night. my head hurts and my body aches, lots of tea. the morning routine .. is good now. i love sitting on the deck and having breakfast, and sitting in the sun. i love my new station, which is "prime real estate" as dori says. we balance each other well and i really like her. we are like dark and light. who knows which one is really which. i have a request this morning, the beautiful and shy teacher. her ombre color turned out natural, i loved it. the color was smooth and blended well. a mens hair cut that turned out well, and then shea. she is a beautiful creature. beautiful eyes and skin, a new mother. and she just needed some time. it was like a reviving moment to have her in my chair, reminded me of home. of all the beautiful women i was taught .. from tammy. her color turned out well. i love the dimension of blond i was able to create. it moved and flowed. she gave me good advice, about how a group of friends is what makes happiness, she is right. staying close to home and having family around is the most important to me. it is what i strive to have, i want to have a passion for it. so that is why i am out in the world right now. i just have a few things that i need to do. london makes me smile all the time. he is one of the major components… blesses me with so many things. the day was quick and profitable. i am very thankful… my bike ride home was interesting. this older man pulled beside me and started chatting. he complimented my bike and introduced himself. my name is "richard", sometimes it's nice to ride and have some one to talk to. he is from long beach, seen it change a lot over the years. he was on a 1918 bike, told me about a vintage bike riding club that meets at a portfolio coffee shop on the first sunday of each month. i bet that would be fun… a social event. he was a very kind soul. i have so much packing to do but I'm not stressing much but now i need to sleep. there is no way that i can push through with out sleep…
i get home and my lovely roommates are having a barbaque, that is what i love about this place. every single person i meet is just wonderful. i met another ali tonight, she kinda reminds me of ali… adorable girl. its funny how girls can be.. human nature. i can see all of this going so well. i just have to be able to pay that rent. we are all poor and living on loans.. credit. just to get by. we really have nothing, better that way. you can't take it with you. so i find it hard to rest and pack hardly anything to take home. i need room to bring back new things. to come back out west. 

No comments:

Post a Comment