thirty.one.


It's always hard for me to get out of bed here.. The California king holds me in. I make a green drink and head to the ocean front beach shack... It's a salon I work at now... And I love it. Today was so amazing that I can't explain it. Having all of my favorite friends and clients in my chair in such amazing surroundings. I adore these women and their tolerance:.. Their hard work to get to this point. It is such a blessing to be able to do what I am doing. I thank The Lord everyday now. It is such a magical day. And now all of my friends are about to be together in my favorite Oceanside music venue... All of my friends. To see a guy play... Who I kinda dated? The sex was great.. He is an artist. I liked him ... But he is a traveler. it worked out perfect that I could see him tonight. The universes knows that this is a rare event... As with much of my life. 

The music all day reminded me of harry... He sings all those songs better. I guess I'm just accustomed to hearing him sing them. He'll prolly leave me bleeding one day.. Leave my heart on the floor... But he is not my rock. He is not my purpose. He is not who I believe... Because of people like harry Harrison, I believe in god. I believe in a brilliant man up above put those artist in my life to show me... Help me see and realize that god exists. You have to believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment