twenty.nine.


i wake up with the thought that i could just drive there myself, i've done a lot of things alone… what is eight more hours really. but the universe knew that i wasn't supposed to see him tonight. instead i was to stay here and spend time with friends. i woke up late again, even though the weather was really pretty. i was bummed we had to cancel the photoshoot this morning.. things kept falling apart. nothing too major, it required a lot of flexibility. i drank my smoothie and listened to music.. danced on the indo board. just did nonsense… then i went to see my love, ara at outer banks boarding company. the spring line is in and i was so excited to try it on. all of the colors and pieces were exactly what i would want in my wardrobe. i had such an amazing time today just trying on outfits and being creative with it… imagining my life in these clothes, channeling my inner stevie nicks. her name came up twice today… just randomly. she is a witchy one. after hours of playing dress up and snapping some photos for the website.. an elvis coffee drink, which is chocolate, banana and peanut butter. i headed up to duck to see allen for the sunset at aqua. its funny because the place was closed, we had it to ourselves. it was like being on the edge of the universe. the sunset was amazing, all the blazing colors that create a sense of energy. i was so thankful to be home, and freezing cold… wearing a fox fur and hat, staring into the beautiful fiery sunset of the sound. it made me appreciate my time with allen. he is one of those characters that has seen it from the beginning, he understands. we headed to dinner at roadside, where we chose the perfect meal to split.. then back to the house to get stoned. the waning moon looks white and crystal against the cold clear sky, only a few stray clouds along the horizon. some friends stopped by, the lovely girls that i met just as i was moving out of town. i was glad to see them.. a quick game of ping pong, which i am not so good at.. allen and i stayed up late just chatting and talking. about how i am so witchy.. ha. and how i am wiser now, and also that he is proud of me. that meant a lot, he always makes me feel confident and amazing. he makes me feel like everything that i am doing is perfect, and that i am someone special. i come home… stare at the moon in the driveway and then take a shower. a much needed moment with myself, then it is time to sleep. i have a terrible headache and my stomach hurts. i think i have too many thoughts in the head, spinning about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment