thirty.eight.


i woke up late this morning... in just enough time to get ready and head out the door, quickly. i am thankful for my natural clock. it works out well, my dreams get all tangled in reality and somehow i just knew i was supposed to be awake. i biked quickly to work, making it just in time. first thing i have a client, just a hair cut. she had beautiful blue eyes, but i could see she was empty. something wasn't there… a certain liveliness. her son was ill behaved and probably has a lot to do with her and her husbands separation. i had a hard time with the cut because of her son, who was doing his best to distract us and get her attention. things slowed down afterwards and dori and i decided to get a drink at reno room. the place was dark, like a cave. it made you feel like it was night, not a good thing for an alcoholic. we both got bloody mary's and i had a veggie taco. i was nice to spend time with her outside of work. she has really grown on me, we are very similar… she is a gemini, i seem to enjoy their company, as they are two different people. i learned a little about her… she learned about me. we continued to sit and have another drink, killing the time close by with out spending too much money. then a really drunk group of people came in.. it was ridiculous how drunk they were. the bigger blond woman immediately began trouble with us. she was complaining that dori talks too much and that i was the good friend to sit and listen. i don't know what her obsession was with not liking dori and over liking me.. she wouldn't stop touching me and kissing me on the cheek. i did not want her to touch my face. this upset dori and the woman was beginning to get on my nerves, it was long due time to leave. it upset us both, the entire thing was just weird. back to work, of course i walk right into a haircut. dori laughs and explains to shannon about the woman… "tehra, the most peaceeful person ever"… i may seem that way…
my day ends with solving a color mistake on carmen, some stylist just don't understand that art of color and movement. i could've done more to her… but i wasn't sure how her hair was going to react. i improved it slightly. my bike ride home was in the wind and rain, guess that balanced out… since the morning was too good to be true. I'm really tired and keep in calm. i am not ready to part with this hair session, but i decide to wash it… i want to sweat some in the morning. i spend time in the shower with a sugar scrub and try and pay attention to my body, she is fading fast… no one but me is able to appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment