one.hundred.twenty.eight.


It is the waking up process for me that is hard, it always will be. The places I am in my head are so much more interesting. My brain is so complex that I can be one hundred places, memories, moments forever. It's only natural that it should become more intense. 

I have energy this morning, I am excited. It's going to be a good day I believe.
It's nice to start it out this way, even though the sun isn't shining... I was able to bike to work quickly. I dropped my bike off at the Loft and then walked to the coffee shop. It is absolutely wonderful to smell coffee when I open the door. I am kinda out of my mind for the early morning... It was slow. I spent time chatting with niya, she was working at the coffee shop. Some things worked out for her today, she signed a contract that said she wouldn't be paying rent for a year due to the construction next door. I could tell in the air that something was happening... Tom was up to chaos, I'm just not sure about his intentions yet. I can't read him, he does this on purpose and knows... that. 
But I can promise her a year of help... And she only needs a year from the store... So yea. But now I can see this going well if she doesn't have to pay rent. We could make real money. Three o'clock came fast and after I discovered pod casts. I watched several of them... About managing a band.
The girl working after me showed up late and I had to leave to go to work before she arrived.. And I walked into a busy afternoon. Jossi was waiting for me.. I remember our conversation from last time, he was in the process of interviews with google. I gave him some advice last time about how he needed to visualize what he wanted to happen. He really became excited about this and we hit it off. He invites me to an art show at KGB gallery in LA. He wants to introduce me to Steve, the owner. Neil was my next client (I believe) and our conversation is good as always. Then I have a cut and color with Keri. She is a cool curly mother of two boys. She has beautiful tattoo work and I love her curls. I had a vision for her hair but I wasn't able to create it. I felt like it was too similar to what we always do... I wanted it to be different, just wants feeling very 'risky'. I got out of work late and biked home in the dark. The ride was nice and peaceful. I made dinner and spent more time watching pod casts and working on a pin board. I want to style or even be in an underwater photo shoot, so I spent hours drinking tea me looking up photos. I decided to name the board "get wet with me"... All with gabriel in mind, I was hoping that since I pinned one of his photos in the group that it would notify him with the title... And spark a few thoughts about me.

 (recap)
the second half of my day was fast. the girl that was working after me showed up late, which was annoying. i walked in to a booked afternoon, which was an surprise, but a good one. jossi was my first client and he liked that i remembered his job interview with google, he didn't get the job. it was upsetting, a let down is hard.. but there is always something else, that is a certain. 
he invited me to a gallery show in LA and said he knew the gallery owner, thought that i would like the show. i really consider going because it would nice to meet some people and get out to long beach. my next client is also a regular, he is one of those that i just like to see on my day list of appointments. they are the ones that will be with you for awhile. the next client is also a repeat, she is an adorable tattoo girl with the best blond curls. i wasn't really pleased with the outcome, but that is because I'm preoccupied…but either way i think it will good once her curls get used to the shorter cut. i had something in my mind, but i just couldn't translate it to her hair. it was a late night, a good ride home in the dark. i make dinner and talk with oliver and andrew, it is nice to see them together… but couples are starting to get on my nerves now. i think i'm just psming… 
i have dinner. just some vegetables, kale… zucchini and avocado. it's all i have, and from now on its the only way i can afford to eat… 
its good. have a bit of wine with my meal and then retire to my room. i had expectations of creating some artwork. but i sat there in front of my sketchbook. just looking at the white pages, it was  a weird weird thing to not being to make… something. anything. i saw his face. i could see the look from across the table and i thought about what it would be like to just see it again in person. then i couldn't see the angle, i didn't want it on paper just quite yet, because sometimes then you lose the image all together. then it is just… gone. 
i decided to spend some time watching podcast about the music industry on renman music business… and i saw an interview with lisa worden. she was beautiful, had good hair and sense about her that was real. she grew up in long beach and has worked her way up to the radio station in long beach. i learned a lot and heard some good advice.i learned about the band the x ambassadors. love songs drug songs. the album is good..three songs in particular. its good. i want to listen to it for while…. so i was able to listen and learn while pinning pictures on my pint rest boards about under the water photos. i am about to start working with a lot of photographers. i want to coordinate shoots and get the style… the people together. to collaborate. it is very important as artitst to work together. 
i am thinking about nonsense and stay up late just being in my room. some writing, but i fell asleep before finishing everything. its good.. my dreams. I'm not sure. 
there was a moment this morning when a man stopped me as i was waiting or the light to change…"what you have going on here is very good". he smiles, i laugh and thank him.
its true though, i guess the outfit worked, my "classic" bike helps too… his friend liked the bike.
the little moments that keep us with just a glimmer of hope. just the slightest amount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment