one.hundred.twenty.one.


I mixed up the routine and found it easier to get up and go to work at the boutique. The bike ride was nice, I was a bit early and dropped my bike off at the salon. 

I was thankful to be able to leave and walk to niya's boutique for the beginning of my day. It was a quiet morning.. Not many people walking around. She was working at the coffee shop and it was good to be able to kill some time with her. I also spent a lot of my time reading "letters to a young poet". I'm nearing the end of this book, but I am just not ready to be done.. So I start from the beginning. I understand it better this time, I'm more centered and prepared for what the concept is... What's going on. Rereading helps me remember and notice new things.. I love how he talks about solitude. Rilke is brilliant really.. But so sad. I can feel this sadness through his words... Through the generations. 
Three o'clock made it after a few sales and checking my credit score to realize that's it's ok after all.. I talked to mom on the phone and then walked to the Loft. I could feel a weirdness about this place... Like missing the morning time did not prepare me for what was happening. The energy was just difficult.. and negative. I was thankful to be able to fix a hair mistake, and she was a pleasant woman, the new "a-line" has arrived. I've already done this cut before and she had good hair to work with.
I was ready to leave early and one of my favorite clients didn't show for his appointment.... The energy was too bad and I tried to stay as long as I could. My ride home was peaceful and I had began to envision my outcome. I had the urge to paint and I had a lovely piece of canvas nice and white waiting for me. Not much food left me with a good meal of spinach pizza bites, beans and rice. I decided to begin drinking before eating... Shots of whiskey at the kitchen counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment