one.hundred.seventeen.


I let myself lay in bed and slowly wake up... laid in bed and did some writing. My favorite in the dark corner room is to just lay in bed and write. I have waited too long to write about the previous day that I have a hard time recalling any important detail. I vaguely remember the day.. As they are not that exciting anymore. Just one repetitive wheel or ... Being at the loft.

It was relaxing to go to work somewhere else other than the loft. Biking at noon on Sunday is nice, I worked up at bit of a sweat because I was trying to be on time. I beat niya to work and spent a few minutes just sitting in the coffee shop observing. I wasn't thrilled with what I saw. Or heard.. I hardly am these days. 
I really did enjoy working at the boutique today. It reminded me of being at Kat's store in duck... The wall color is the same. Niya's place needs much of work and I am sure that we will have a good time together. She worked at the coffee shop while I worked at her store.. We make a good team. 
The sales overall were good... If you engage with the customer and help them decide on a piece of clothing.. It makes a difference whether or not you seem to care. I've learned that.
We both left there around six and I biked home to get ready. I spent some time texting gabriel about getting together for the evening.. But it didn't seem to be working and I wasn't going to force the situation. I may have been too nice or... Whatever over texting... But I'd rather have communication and not play as many games this time. We are getting too old for games and if you don't tell people how you feel then they will never know.
Jordan joined niya and myself for a trip out of town to hermosa beach. I looks the same as all the other Cali beach towns... Only a few details are different. It's crowded and everyone is drunk and chaotic from the days festivities. None of us expected this outcome.. California isn't really what I expected at all. It's so crowded and the attitude isn't as positive or "upbeat". The crowds and traffic make for stress and I'm not that inspired. It's starting to all look the same and I spend too much money. We sit outside of an Irish pub, the breeze is nice and the temperature is great for being outside. We (niya and I) sit beside each other and share chicken tenders and a salad. We both love to eat and really don't care that we were we both just scarfing down our food.  There was a band setting up and I was curious to see how they were going to sound. It was a weird mix of a cover band but they seemed to draw in their own crowd. We sat and had two shots of vodka in order to be able to cope with the drunk scenery. The covers were good and I could relate to the sound they were trying to create. They had a few creative versions of a few main stream songs... I like originals. 
Deciding to stand and maybe walk around to check out new scenery... The strip was weird how you could just go to all of these different types of bars... Noisy loud ones with terrible music had long lines and just seemed too ridiculous to venture into.  I found a spot that caught my eyes.. It was a dark space that had lovely rounded leather couches in the back. The waiter was tall and handsome and had a personality. He was clever and recommended that we try a spicy jalapeño and cucumber margaritas... It was perfect. I like the kick and the fact that it wasn't that sweet. I'm enjoying drinking drinks that are well thought out.. They table glowed black and white patterns that caught my interest and I took a photo with my jalapeño and mango tequila drink... Of course for Instagram. I browse through Gabriel's portfolio and notice that he is an even more intriguing guy than I thought. His vision is good and I am inspired with some of his... Art. This means a great deal to me... I didn't pay attention to jordan and niya for just a few bits of the night, I was busy dreaming about "what could be". 
It's time to go and niya needed a minute of fresh air before we headed home to long beach. The ocean front was just across the street.. Here I sit in the sand and stare at the full moon. It was calming to hear the waves that crash around.. I long to see the Atlantic soon. The pacific just doesn't feel the same. I become tired once I sat still and started to dose off.. Them two were still full of energy called "love" for each other while I had reached my maximum for awake time for the day. I fell asleep for the ride home... Like a kid in the backseat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment