eighty.eight.


i was exhausted and of course fell asleep the night before before getting all of my writing done. its hard for me to lay to in bed and write because i fall asleep so quickly. it was nice to just lay and reminisce about the day before… it was like my favorite day so far. 
my bike ride took a lot out of me… i had to bike with all my bags/tools and it just seemed like i was going against the wind. i worked up a sweat and was sure that i was going to be just one time… which is why i rushed and tried to petal so fast. i was surprised upon arriving at work with bethany and jordan were already there, it was twenty til on a saturday… but it's okay. i got myself situated and cooled off on the deck and proceeded on to my first client. she was a lovely girl from orange county and had requested me based on the website portfolio. i enjoyed my time with her and i think she was really pleased with the result. the day got a little busy and niya came to see me. we went on our usual neighborhood walk… it was lovely to see her and get out of the building. it was nice to see all the beauiful flowers and bright colors of mid day. we ate mexican strawberry popsicles and took shots of vodka hanging out in the grass… and talked about boys. i walked back into work to a haircut client… it was so loud and hectic that i just stayed in my corner and minded my own business. the haircut was good.. she had really long hair and her kids were also getting their haircut by the other girls. the rest of the day was drug out… i spent time just eating my salad on the porch and sitting in the sun. at the last minute a color walked it. she is a regular client of mine, kinda strange woman… i would describe her as genuinely fake, but all the same i like her as a client. i was able to finish her quickly so i could leave… by about seven i am so ready to leave this hair salon. i chatted with ali on my bike ride home… and then met audrey precious across the street to get my bag. it was really cool to meet her in person… i have been a fan of her work for a while and was so stoked to get my bag.  the blood splatter inside is so exciting … and the spikes on the front will offer me protection. i walked to ali's and we headed out to run some errands, including finding invitations at rite aid. our dinner was lovely, as usual… we go to the nicest restaurants and order lots of variety of wonderful food. all of it was good… i enjoyed my glass of wine.  we walked home… it was getting late and my phone rang…"who could this be" i thought… will! i got really good news… people adored me on set of the video from yesterday. i was really estatic that garrett kline raved about me and made it a point to tell the crew that he was impressed will all of my work… my ideas and how i was able to do everyone so well, especially for the second part of the day. he would love to pay me out of his budget to work with him on the remainder of his shoots. i got so excited… this is really good news. especially since i pretty much adore him as well…. i just really can't believe that this is real life sometimes. it was nice to share the information with ali so we could get really… stoked. we went back to her place and stared at the moon over the bay… which was hanging low, a lovely golden color. we looked up some of the actors on the internet… talked about tattoos and my plan to make amazing maxi skirts. it really is true… i am doing exactly what i wanted to do here…. i am on a mission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment