one.hundred.six.


and then what?


I felt tired and completely content in my bed, cuddled in a nest of pillows and blankets.  The dark cave becomes a safe haven for my chaotic dreams. Lately they have only be a feeling.. An essence of this and that, only details... But nothing to learn or recall. I know 'that boy' won't leave me alone. He must be tired at home... From all the running around in my dreams. Consuming every inch of my motivation to be here...
All of the banging begins, they start out in the living area and slowly make their way to the bathroom. One of the guy knocks on my door... I'm too lazy to get up and lose my comfortable spot... He asked me to go with lunch with him... Very quickly, casual but it caught me off guard and I made up some silly excuse of how I couldn't go because I needed to sleep, I have to work late. I laid in bed just staring off into space and I couldn't fall back asleep.. So I spent some time working on Stella and Dot paperwork, getting ready for the show. I also used the time to lay in bed and work on my blog. The rest of the day consisted of me trying to stay out of their way... And dealing with how much pain my menstual period caused, which hit me hard this morning. I'm sure it didn't help my lower back that I had worked out... Pretty hard the day before. I guess it got things flowing. I had coffee on the porch and soaked up the sun for about an hour... Just alittle tan. 
The highlight of my day was the phone conversation I had with Lindsey. I haven't heard her voice in awhile and it was so comforting to have her there with me on the phone. We haven't seen each other in months and now the pain has taken on a new meaning. I am curious to how we lived without each other all these years. She comforts me with good advice about making it work out here.. Give it at least another year, she made me so excited about the time I will be home... It will fly by. She is still searching for something, I can always feel it when I start to talk about my "life plan"... She has a void that I don't quite understand, yet she is so confident that it will be met with time and diligence by the universe. I want us to end up together one day... I want our paths to intertwine and hopefully maybe share our future passion. 
NPR music concerts in the living consume the rest of my afternoon, I'm waiting for the guys to be done with the work in my bathroom... So I spoil myself with surround sound private shows. Seeing the live energy in front of me just amps me up for my future. I even indulge in watching the only same videos of harry singing me songs.. I'm ready for more... I always am.
The next part of my day was unpredictable, but I feel somewhat confident in the 'adventure'. It is my first Stella and Dot show as a stylist... At the lovely little house of faith. I work with her at the loft and she is just a sparkle of charm. Ladies like her give me hope that it will be so much fun to be secure and settled in my early forties. The women that did show up to the party were nice, beautiful women. One of them was a client of London's, she is an adorable Korean? Woman of five feet with stunning skin. The theme of the night was talking about having kids... One of the girls was due in October. It was interesting listening to their side of the story ... I think it made Ali think alittle too much about how difficult having kids really is. I found the party a bit awkward, as I am still new to this kinds thing. I liked the feel of the parties better with amanda.. Her collection is bigger and also she just likes to talk to everyone. I am not as charismatic as  people make me out to be... I try. Overall it was good but I was nervous and sweaty during most of it, I also made a few small mistakes that I will try and improve on. 
Faith's hairless cat was the excitement at the end of the night.. I want one when I decide to settle. They are so weird and alien like, I need one as a companion. But he will have to be tough and travel well.. I think harry and I would look just right with one as our...

Enough with that dreamland. Back to the house, faith sent me home with food.. I snacked a mintue, spent some time filling in the orders and then editing. I tried to take a nap at like midnight which was silly as usual.. Sleeping with all the lights on. I woke up to the sunrise and washed my face, then feel back to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment