ninety.seven.


it was hard to get up.
i didn't feel like going to work.
i mixed up the rountiue by waking up early and doing my make.up… then falling back to sleep for about twenty minutes, after writing about my previous day.
it was nice getting back in bed… but then i had to feel the pain of waking up twice. the dream that i had was really strange, colorful and vivid. (see 5.6.13 swsu)
it was a good day at work. i immediately got a call in apportionment. monday is nice because it is quiet and the chances are higher. 
jasmine, she wanted a haircut and style. she was going to see her boyfriend's father near san francisco.
she is a natural healer with stones, she makes jewelry. i liked that she was sure in herself. she needed to tell me about my future. the vision she had… my artwork would be known, bright… colorful… vivid. like a dream. they would be big and sell for thousands… but i would only make a few a year. i would meet the right people by doing hair. that is my web. my connection. i would have gallery shows in the area & LA. i am determined.. did she say strong willed? it leaves me. i should rest now while i have this "downtime".
perfect.
i spent some time with london on the porch while he read ghost stories from ireland on the porch.
i needed to get a fix from coffee… to the library. went into niya's store and checked out the floor… i liked the color and patterns we chose, a lot darker. tom was in there and i wanted to talk to him about the salon he just opened. he is a character, i not sure about him still. we'll see.
the evening was busy with good clients. lots of good conversations. neil is a good client, so is rob… he will be. we talked about asheville and the critters… i showed him the band. he shared some good stories with me.  and then patti. one of my first clients. she works at the movie theater. i liked the movement in her cut.
my ride home was windy and dark… hung out with oliver in the kitchen awhile after dinner. he let me try one of his chocolate treats, really good. we talked for some time. said he learned a lot about me when he had to go move things for construction. i paint..i write a blog. i am a character. said he was starting to see "roots" from me.

met matt tonight, from illinois. something about him i like immediately . his dry sarcasm like a real like peter from family guy… but like brian more witty smarts. silly. we talked about all kinds of things… fur coats.
i made a mad hat talent to do list. it must get accomplished soon. 
i needed to wash my hair… was going to color it. but it is behaving too well… i want to just be with this hair forever. it is mine and there is no need to change it. "brings me closer with mother earth" as london would say. i decided to not wash… drink some vodka… smoke my new weeds… and paint my nails. fell asleep after listening to stay over and over and over… i have work to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment