ninety.four.


my odd sleep patterns helped me get up earlier this morning. i set the alarm for really early thinking that i would get up and get ready just in case they started working on the water pipes and shut off the water… but of course the morning came and i couldn't even get out of bed… fifteen minutes earlier helps.
i was excited about my first client, he is someone to look forward to seeing again. he teaches music class for a start-up art school…
Taking a break.. I fell asleep trying to finish my train of thoughts. 
The hair cuts today were good. It was good to have a steady flow of business, I really needed the money today... I think I even acquired a few new clients. One client in particular, first thing in the morning gave me a wonderful compliment, he liked my blog. That actually means alot to me... Because he is a music teacher at an arts school. He said it was a good layout of nonsense that read like a song. A very random mysterious feed... All those descriptions I enjoyed. 
Another client who remembered me from months ago was also a breath of fresh air... He was interviewing with google in San Francisco, I gave him the advice that the universe has been giving me.. Visualize your future, then it will happen, but you have to believe and see it first. It has worked for me and he was so stoked to have this information... He complimented my website as well. All these small gestures mean so much to me, each one leading up to keeping me trying to produce and make more work. The afternoon lead me to niya's boutique and we went for our usual walk around the block with Mexican ice cream. It was warm out today as we slowly rounded the corners and then headed to the beach. She invited me to go shopping in the fashion district early Saturdays morning... The highlight of my week. It was so exciting to get invited on this adventure. 
I needed a client to cancel so I could come in late... I used my thoughts to work this out.. He called and canceled shortly after, so that worked out perfectly. Sitting on the porch brainstorming and chatting with london, I realize that I'm good at being content quietly... I can fill my brain with positive thoughts. 
I give it just a few more months of planning and brain storming... And then I can start to make moves. 
I was booked until the end and rushed out to spend time with Ali and Ian's friends from out of town. The evening was cooling off and the sunset was absolutely amazing... A cotton candy wonderland. 
I hurried in the house sweating and changed... Some friends were at the house and AAron was there, haven't seen him in awhile. It was good to hang out in my closet with him, our usual. Quickly changing and walked to Ali's. 
once I showed up, I was immediately introduced to three boys.. Two of which ian grew up with. New boys... I thought quickly in my head... Changed my mind and decided that I wasn't interested in any of them. It was fun to hang out on the porch with a tipsy Ali cat... I needed to relax and smoke weed... And then we took a cab downtown to grab some food. It was kinda lame, quiet.. It's just not what I am into anymore. I don't really like beer and the food wasn't good.. But I wasn't that hungry.
Everything is just boring and dragging out now. Friday and Saturday are just not my days anymore because I have no desire to meet a guy at a bar.. Spend money on alcohol or be in a crowded spot with bad music. There is nothing worse than all of that... And those were our choices for the evening. After ian and Ali fought it out at the table.. We headed home, losing two of the boys to club hopping. Back to the Oceanside apartment, I'm just so quiet Derrick said.. He was interested and asked questions.. I have a hard time even talking to new people because I don't know what to say other than really ridiculous philosophical things like... What is your passion? That isn't always the most appropriate first question ... For someone that you just met. I did connect with Derrick just alittle bit, he liked to ask questions and liked my answer.. "What do you like to do?" Dance. That is .... What I love. And listen to good music. The high that you get from listening to the sounds. It's the chords that keep people in, it's the sounds that they can relate to. I stayed up too late for no reason... and quickly walked home, remembering what austin said about walking like you are on a mission, people will leave you alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment