one.hundred.nine.


it was nice to have the morning be different. i loved that ali was able to meet me at my front door. i want to see her face almost every morning. we are like the complete sentence when together.
six am
this is when we go to the la fashion district and fish around. we choose the styes that the girls in long beach wear. this is what we do..
i love my life really
spending time with niya is what i do. i am amazed by this darling soul. she wears an amazing outfit and realizes that a few more pieces are fitting together.
i read lindsey's blog and cry.
just a few subtle tears. she is my sister. she is from somewhere i have been before.
isn't it weird how closing one eye will change the angle. i guess you would know. thinking about my sisters. i can't understand where i came from…. the three of us. i feel so lost right now. what i am doing??? i feel brave and oh so curiously scared at the same time. but i know that it is right. 


i know.

i make all kinds of mistakes today. i am everywhere and nothing really impresses me.

the sushi dinner date with ali and niya is my best time of the day ever.
it was beautiful to be able to spend so much time with them.i absolutely love these women.
it is what is happening. 
something about hair school changed my entire life.
are you ready to relive this journey with me??
she is a stunning human.
so is niya.
and  then you get a spark back… the three of us could collect a crowd.
lets have fun and be stylish. once you meet me.. you remember.
after that… comes music.
you like the sound. so do i.
it hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment