one.hundred.seven.


even further along than i thought. 

how much is too much?
really i haven't a clue these days. it is a wonder I'm sane at all really. when you can be whoever, you can change and create something everyday. that is the point of leave. you change, and literally can never go back.
who's to say what is normal?
who's to say if it is indeed obsession.
i would agree and say that my entire life is an obsession, just different waves of them that push me around and make me feel nervous. sometimes i stay under too long and i can no longer breathe.


work this morning, i dreaded it… but it wasn't too hard to wake up. the two days off helps get me in a better mood. i loved that i was able to have coffee with niya and talk to her. we are about to have a lot of fun together. it is nice to have a parallel partner.
my clients today were good… my men's haircut client dates a girl that started an online clothing company, she just does that buying. he is a good looking guy… hugged me at the end of the appointment. caught me off guard.
her style is pretty good.
my last appointment is a close to my heart client. one of those that just gets attached. i wish that i could understand more, i wish i could remember more. 
i couldn't get her color right, its like i was off a bit this evening. it is very rare that i can't get color formula's right, but itis like i just wasn't into it as much.
the energy was off and it was a frustration that there is so much negativity locked inside that building.
london was a bit much for me today, i was irritable and tried to keep my distance from everyone… which is pretty much how i am anyways.
I'm sure they all have just "lovely"things to say about me behind my back… like who does she think she is.
but honestly.. its all ridiculous. 
i have nothing to worry with what others think.
i biked home during the sunset. it was getting cooler out and i had a slow pace.. my legs are tight and tired.
niya came to get me around ten. it felt late and i had already laid down … to stretch my back. my shoulders are tight and my neck hurts a lot. we had made plans last week to go listen to music downtown… at harvelle's. on thrusday telato does a show … kinda jazzy R&B with burlesque dancers. 
it was neat to see the show… not the most entertaining, but it intrigued me for awhile. niya and i talked nonsense over drinks… and basically couldn't hear each other and looked old… wise.
she realized she had lost her keys. it got kinda messy from here… we retraced our steps but no luck. she had to call her sister who was frustrated with the whole thing.. we took a quick, well she took a pic of me… wearing my hat that i love so much. it is how you portray yourself to the world. 
how do they see me?
we go back to the bar… look around and decide we are bored.
then we leave and find her keys at the parking booth. the younger guy from before was doing pull ups and laughed about the keys. it was a relief and now we could go somewhere else 
the pizza at the congregation house was amazing. that flavor of pizza that you want again.
i was actually happy with the food.
sitting in the corner booth to discuss a few things. 
to share a few secrets, its time to get to know each other. we decided that at the end of this… these four hundred days… we'll have to move.
its going to be a good run… but until then. 


remember to do this:

My lovely,

I will recommend that you start your day { first thing in the morning } with a lemon juice { fresh,with warm water}

Supplement
Vitamin E in the morning { 400mgr}NSI [label }
Multi vitamine :Try electrolyte stamina from Tace mineral { 1 in the morning }
Amalaki :1 around lunch time or with your breakfast { organic India amalaki Vitamin c}
Ashwagandha formula 1 lunch or breakfast{ organic India }
Neem : 2 breakfast 2 lunch

 to found this products go to VITACOST .COM .

Please let me know if you found everything ok I'm ready today to make an order myself I will be please to help you if you need .

I love to have you in class you are so sweet and beautiful ,
Have a nice day .

Love and Peace in your heart
Anne.
she wrote that to me august 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment