ninety.eight.


i didn't feel like getting out of bed, kept pushing snooze. i knew that i had to get up before eight and get ready just to make sure that i had running water to wash my face. i did this quickly and changed… london text me and i was on my way. i was only an hour later than i had estimated… we walked to brunch at cafe neo. it was raining  outside… but too loud inside for it to be enjoyable. i really wasn't all that impressed with the food. 
we started on the dread process around eleven thirty, i learned a lot about extensions, the repetitiveness of applying the hair to the natural hair was good. i seem to be good at this type of work with my hands. the finished product was good, i like how he looked with dreads. looked younger and more artistic. reminded me of the "beach" boys. i biked home to find the house torn apart, lots of small square holes in the walls, in the celing, everything torn apart. i changed and went to alis so we could go to the market. the afternoon was nice and it was good to get everything… fruits, veggies… we stopped to snack on empandas before walking home. we had some wine and she cooked nachos. i regret eating so much.. but it probably wasn't that bad for me. tupper called and i chatted with him. he was excited about some recording he did today with a country singer from currituck. i listened to the songs… and was able to call and critique them. i like hearing ed's voice. he is very familiar and i like that he calls. i always answer so i can hear him say my name… and i laugh. i miss the murderhole. our time was short lived while i was home… but if all the cards fall right, i will be spending a lot of time there. and tupper will have lots of recording to work on, that is the goal.
i fell asleep too early, i had big plans to pack and organize… color my hair. but everything is a mess and i don't feel lilke showering again. this rash has been taking over my body for weeks now and i can't seem to get rid of it. i need to highlight the ends of my hair… I'm just so exhausted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment