one.hundred.one.


this is the first day that i didn't write until the night after… i think about skipping it. its too repetitive.
i did enjoy my clients. heather owns a frame shop and has a gallery she just opened downtown. I'm pretty excited about this… i would love to work with her. 
spending just an hour in niya's boutique made me feel so much better, it was the fastest hour of my day. i helped tag and steam clothes, something that i am very good at. it really was an overall good day, just nothing too fabulous. i made dinner… had quiet time. painted my nails… colored my hair and also enjoyed a real shower after not washing my hair for an unreasonable amount of time. it need to be brightened up… i talked to tupper on the phone for just a bit, talked about songs and music videos and such. i love how he says "the awesome te-hara".. his voice is really comforting and something about him just makes me want to be part of his life. he is a good and talented guy. he talked about hanging out with jess and i think that is the most wonderful thing ever, the unicorns are a rare breed. 
i fell asleep working on some projects, the rooftop fashion… day dreaming. 
i doodled at work a critter tour 2013 design. i like it a lot and wanted to share… to michelle and katie.
i also talked to lucy last night, she moved to san francisco which is awesome…. and i am so proud of her and i bet it is wild. she wanted to come visit me… thought that i was in santa cruz. i would love to see her… guess she won't be home for the summer.
it's bizarre that whole trip.
it's wild that i talked to everyone on the same day. 
even a chat with mom and jacyln on the back porch, i just missed home. i always will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment