one.hundred.four.


monday.
where i am this morning confuses me… since i mixed up the schedule by taking yesterday off. i had intentions of waking up earlier (i always do) but my sleepy dream world keeps me in bed until the last minute. the ride to work was nice… i wore shorts for the first time, it is finally starting to feel like summer.
it was quiet at work, just london and i for the morning. i had a few clients on the schedule. one in particular was one of my first clients when i first started six months ago. alania… a beautiful woman from catalina island. she has a stunning daughter, avalon, named after the town she grew up in there. i long for my island life and live vicariously through her… as we pass stories back and forth. her hair is stunning i think i did a good job at styling… her hair reminded me of jess moody, the color… and how heavy it is.
it was nice to discuss the boys, just a little, as i laugh about how one of the two will become the rockstar… i have a feeling. it will be a tight race. as for me? i'll just be in the middle.
i had another repeat male client, todd… he is nice character and i favor his ray ban sunglasses. our conversation is good and it reminds me of the performance i saw yesterday. the more i think about it… the more i want to see it again. i think that is was just so absolutely wonderful and full of excitement and talent. 
the day was really hot and i felt the need to escape and i was bored with all of my usual distractions, i sat under the shade and took a nap. i woke up to the neighbors alarm clock going off for about an hour. london was sitting out there and discussing family drama with his mother, I'm so glad that our family literally has … none. 
maybe we are just too quiet.
the last appointment of day was a lovely woman with stunning thick dark hair. i did not like her color and had in mind the exact color she needed. she has green cat like eyes that drew me in.. and  she immedialty asked if i was an artist. yes i am. 
this makes me even more want to put some artwork up on the walls by my station. 
i rushed through her color somewhat, i was ready to be done and was just exhausted. it turned out well… with and exception of a few spots. i needed to be a little more thorough with the application, but i was happy with it overall and she was pleased. she is getting married on august 2 and i am pleased to be able to do her hair… and perhaps make.up for her wedding. 
my ride home was good, the wind was wild and i was going against it, as usual… ian and daniel were getting ready to leaving to go to the grocery store, i decided to join them. we wandered around von's and i was all of over the place, trying to keep my purchases limited to a hand basket.. which didn't 'work. it is nice of them to include me in these events, the cashier was amused and asked if we were room mates and commented that they were awfully nice to me… the feelings are mutual.
we got home late… i had a glass of wine and ate dinner while daniel cleaned out the fridge and organized. i tried to stay out of their way. it was quick for me to put my things up and i went to my room to write for awhile. i didn't finish my wine and left a candle burning…i intended to just close my eyes and ended up sleeping all night with the lights on. i woke up at around six am and i heard oliver and andrew leaving for work. i got a glass of water and saw the sun rising… contemptated getting up to go for a run. i listened to the birds for awhile and then fell back asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment