ninety.nine.


I woke up early.... I had to get ready and packed before the construction started. I had very much to accomplish before I needed to leave the house. All I really wanted to do was lay down and take a nap.. To sleep in would be great.. Maybe one day soon. Spent some time writing ... I keep doing this later and later into the day. I also built my tumblr blog #rooftopfashion, where I will soon have my designs... But for now it is a display of my fashion sense and things from bella mia. I think it will be a good outlet for me... 
I needed to leave.. So I found a class that I was excited to attend at we love yoga.. I quickly biked and hit my knee, it hurt. The day was beautiful and I took a different route. It looked very quiet and I could feel that maybe class wasn't going to happen... I went for a stroll to portfolio and got my favorite green tea latte with hemp milk, it was really crowded and come to find out that they were filming a Microsoft commercial. I also purchased an art magazine that I was hopping to read on the train later... I went back to see if class had started.
There were two girls waiting outside and I chatted with Christian, she informed me that there was another one just over an hour later.. So I should come back. I decided I would, I have time to kill. I browsed through a thrift store and found some really cool note books and thank you cards for only a dollar. I headed back to the coffee shop to get water and sit for awhile. Sarah had just come in for her shift and it was good to chat for awhile. Then back to yoga... It was a community power class, only sixty minutes long... But it was a good flow. I liked the instructor.. And I loved that the screen door was open in the back. Reminded me of being at Mimi's, something about the feeling, the lighting. I suppose life really is just a parallel trail. I tried as hard as I could to focus and work on my breathing.. Trying not to let everything get to me yet. Being present and bettering my well being. I biked back to the house and had a snack, andrew informed me he was going to santa monica and I could get a ride with him. It took me awhile and a lot of energy to figure out the bus schedule, but I just assumed that I would be able to figure it out once I was there. The ride with andrew was nice, these guys care about me and my well being, it is a blessing. He dropped me off at the corner of Santa monica blvd and ocean blvd, it was chaotic.. I asked a guy where the 704 left from? The guy pointed to the other side of the street... It's right over there. Seems easy enough... I walked over there and spent some time just waiting, for a bus that never came. A few minutes passed.. A guy was sitting on the ground just texting and minding his own business, two cops on  bikes stopped to harass him and make fools of themselves ... The moment got out of hand and before any of the bystanders knew it.. They were threatening to arrest him. Who knew you couldn't stand at the bus stop and you can't sit on the ground. I tried to look up where I could contact the police department and complain... But the website only allowed for compliments. This one younger guy was filming it.. After the incident we all stood discussing the incident. So strange. While I was waiting.. Another guy stopped me to tell me that I was so beautiful. How sweet... Made me blush. I decided to get on the rapid 7... It would get me close. I sat and talked to the guy for awhile, he looked like alex and was interesting.. He was going to the Santa monica college for mechanical engineering. We laughed about a comment from another passenger about how he didn't need to waste time "with girls like me". Funny, but true. Our conversation was interrupted by another guy that sat in between us... I was almost compelled to tell the first guy to come sit by me. I talked to both of them for awhile about riding bikes and North Carolina... It was time for the first guy to get off... He stood up and I knew that it would be the last time I would see him... "My name is Diego". We shook hands and he smiled, and he got off the bus. I was really sad for a second and then remembered that  this was my exact dream from the other day. I started to panic a bit about the fact that I can dream the future.. And had pretty much lost interest in the other guy that was sitting beside me. My phone was about to die, the bus was stuck in traffic and I wasn't getting anywhere close to where I needed to be. Thank goodness for will... I got off in a sketchy part of town and stood waiting for him. It was a dangerous part of town and all that was left to do was watch the sunset and sing my hallelujah song in my head. It went on for a few minutes while I waited... 
I was happy to see will. We quickly went to purchase a few needs from the store and then off to the video shoot. I was able to breathe now, knowing that I was not late. We were just in time, we went to this really cool apartment that cooper was moving out of... Such a neat place. I did Andrews make.up.. Which I'm not the most educated in this "male" make.up.. But from the boys point of view we needed it darker.. Then it ended up being too dark. I must admit it was kinda off... It's all a learning experience, but it upset me that I couldn't get it right the first time. Almost embarrassing, but it is only makeup and luckily will had remover.. Which reminds me.. I need to invest in some for my kit. 
It was really cool to see the footage from the other day, projected on a huge screen that andrew was singing in front of. It was like a live show in the living room... The footage over and over again. I'm learning alot about how to make music videos... I had lots of ideas about my future and how amazing it would be to have garrett and cooper working on a critters video. This is what I am doing, this is what I will be doing for years. Will and I make a really good team... He is trying to convince me to move out there with him. It's not about skill, it's about who you know. We stopped to get a quick dinner at the grocery store and I saw a guy working up on the second floor of a loft like salon painted a cool color green. I do like the area in west Hollywood and wouldn't mind working there.. Will and I ate our dinner while watching a movie that isn't even in theaters until this Friday... It's one of his clients, called vehicle 19. We discussed how much money goes into making movies and how within the year I need to move there so I can start making money... He said 100,000 by the end of this year. That seems so wild, I'm aiming just for 30,000.. We'll see. It's gonna be hard to leave my situation now.. But who's to say the future. I have new options every day.. Every hour. Just time will answer this mystery.. I went to sleep without writing, I'm tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment