eighty.nine.


it was a struggle to wake up this morning. i was completely over work…and being on time. i waited until the last minute to get out of bed and then rushed through my routine. i had to bike so quick to work, i think it only took me about ten minutes. i was late to work… but i was on time according to the "big" clock… which i was informed that is was slow. 
i could tell that it was going to be a slow day… i had to watch the front for awhile and missed out on a highlight client, which really bummed me out because i am in desperate need of money right now. i decided to clean and rearrange the product shelves, that took up a few hours of my day. i did manage to score a client late in the afternoon, and also another mens haircut. i dreamed a lot on this day… dreaming helps me pass the time and also makes my real life seem like its worth it. i have decided to make a product… i need a product to sell and make money, while at the same time still being a "stylist". i believe that maxi skirts are the answer. it's funny because london brought this up too… i was researching the different types online and he said that he was thinking to start making them himself.  I'm really excited about this… and maybe it will actually work. I'm not really sure how….
tupper called me on my way home from work. funny because i was almost home and thinking…"who is calling?" i always do because really, people hardly call me. we had a good conversation.  i really like catching up with him. our conversations are always quite comical and all over the place, but it always turns around to what he is doing with his life and it seems to…upset him. i want him to be doing something… i think that living on that island is something, but the longer i am away from it… the more i realize that it is sucking you in and taking away from what you could achieve. not that it is a bad place… i don't know. i just know that all day long i was longing to be there. i talked to mom for a little while on the porch and talked to her about how excited i was for the video shoot… I'm gonna try and live on that high for as long as possible… it was hard to make it to seven, my patience wore out and it was time to just get out of there. i was so exhausted that i hardly undressed before crawling into bed and falling asleep for the whole night. i had no desire to eat… or wash my face. i was just over thinking and doing. i think eight o'clock was a good time….for rest. i woke up a lot throughout the night because all of the lights were on and my dreams were kinda stressful and strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment